Book your tickets online or you can buy tickets at the show… and don’t forget children 16 years and under go free!
The Baby and Beyond Show takes place THIS WEEKEND, 9/10 September 2017 at the Exhibition Centre Liverpool and gives parents and parents-to-be the opportunity to find everything you need for your bump, your baby and your family. Huge savings on all your favourite brands and unique online retailers; plus advice and support from a range of family specialist companies.
- Advanced online tickets £6 per person
- On the day tickets £8 per person
- Free goody bags for parents and parents-to-be (worth £20)
- Free copy of the Mother and Baby magazine
- Special offers and exclusive discounts on high-street brands and unique, independent retailers and services
- Demonstration stage
- Pram park and free sling hire
- Breastfeeding room and feeding facilities
- Large changing area
- On-site creche and play area
- Cafes and break-out areas
We will release details of our exhibitors in the months leading up the event so you can see the range of products and services on offer at the show.
Demonstrations, expert advice and talks will take place throughout the day and you can drop in on any of these shows, everything is included in the ticket price.
Find out more
There are plenty of spaces for breaks in between shopping, either by watching demonstrations, sitting in the café area or you can enter the feeding and changing zone.
Find out more
Keep up-to-date with the latest blogs from The Baby and Beyond Show team.